• Find Your Next Home
    Find Your Next Home
    Want an even more powerful MLS® search experience?
    Scroll down to find out how
Forgot password Extend Verify Contact

2331 - 2341 MARY HILL Road
Central Pt Coquitlam Port Coquitlam V3C 3A6

Land Only

Main Photo: 2331 - 2341 MARY HILL Road in Port Coquitlam: Central Pt Coquitlam Land for sale : MLS®# R2544278
Prop. Type:
Land Only
MLS® Num:
ATTENTION BUILDERS!! Approved 26 rental unit site. This is a turn key project with development permit in place and Building Permit applied for. Demolition Permit has just been granted(as part of the Building Permit). There no time down in this project. Call listing agent for additional information.
Property Type:
Land Only
$3,693.55 / 2020
Lot Area:
13,542 sq. ft.
Lot Frontage:
Lot Depth:
Pad Rental:
Water Supply:
Title to Land:
Freehold NonStrata
Access to property:
Cable Service:
Natural Gas:
Sanitary Sewer:
Telephone Service:
Storm Sewer:
Potential for Rezoning:
Sketch Attached:
Previous Price:
Original Price:
  • Photo 1: 2331 - 2341 MARY HILL Road in Port Coquitlam: Central Pt Coquitlam Land for sale : MLS®# R2544278
    Photo 1 of 1
Listed by Royal LePage West Real Estate Services
Data was last updated May 7, 2021 at 04:00 AM (UTC)

Get all the benefits below, by registering today. A better MLS® search and advantage over other buyers and sellers.

Finding a home should be a joy

The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.